The Meetings Bureau:
- Promotes its destination by offering trade event organisers a range of services and venues.
- Advises organisers and puts them in touch with local service providers and partners to help with the organisation of their event.
- Examines, prepares and presents bids submitted by its destination to host meetings.
- Designs and disseminates promotional offers for its destination.
- Represents its destination in dealings with national and international bodies.
- Monitors the quality of services delivered by local service providers to meet the needs of organisers.
List of member Meetings Bureaux: